Custom Payment Page
Updated time: Nov 22, 2017 , 15:21 (UTC+08:00)
1. Customize your checkout page
Bring your brand to the checkout process and give your customers the familiar experience. This helps maintain your customer's online shopping experience.
Our Editor Tool shows a preview of your changes as you make them. Once you are finished, save the theme, then set it live!
- Create a name for your theme.
- Choose colors for the background and a master theme color.
- Select images for the background or add your logo to the header.
- Add links from your website such as your return policy.
- Add your company info and address to the checkout page.
2. Example of customized page
- Your logo is an important part of your brand and can be uploaded into the checkout page to reflect your business.
- You can upload a background image or choose a color to increase the branded feel of your checkout. Choose from centered, left, right or tiled.
- The theme color is reflected throughout the checkout page. Complete the brand experience by displaying your brand's color.
Familiar, branded experience
- Standard Checkout
- Inline Checkout
- Including contact information and your return policy helps boost your customer's confidence in completing their purchase.
- Desktop and Tablet