What documents are needed to register as vendors?
Updated time: Apr 5, 2018 , 17:36 (UTC+08:00)
Vendor needs to provide full document set of Beneficial Owner and Business Legal Entity below
I. Documents that verify KYC/AML activities of Beneficial Owner:
- Passport copy of beneficial owners
- Proof of residential address of the beneficial owner (Utility bill or bank statement not
- older than 3 months) and of those authorized signer.
- Passport copy of all Directors.
- Proof of residential address of all Directors (Utility bill or bank statement not older than 3 months).
II. Documents that verify Business Legal Entity:
- Certificate of Incorporation (COI).
- Business Registration.
- Memorandum of association (MOA).
- Company Bank Account Statement
- Incumbency Certificate.
- Good Standing Certificate.
- Licenses (if any).
Sign up now!